Developed and designed by a new mom, the Dry Erase Newborn Feeding Tracker makes a remarkable gift for the first-time (or second- or third-time!) mama. When every gift celebrates the baby, this one is just for MOM.
- Large space for tracking the last feeding makes it easy to read in a dimly-lit room.
- Note which side you fed last (or mark ounces if bottle-fed).
- Communicate with your partner exactly what you need (a confidence boost, a latte, a break, a shower).
- Includes dry erase marker + adhesive Velcro tab for keeping your marker with your frame.
- Useful as baby grows: note nap times, bed times, feedings.
We celebrate the parents. The under-showered, overtired, spit-upon, soccer game shuffling, hungry, hardworking parents. When a family grows, it’s easy to focus on the baby. But who takes care of the parents? Moms and dads have basic needs too, including food, sleep, laundry, love, appreciation, and caffeine. Committed is all about preserving parental sanity by creating products to support moms and dads so they can thrive too!