Seriously, who wants a peed-on stick to find out their wife is pregnant? Give him a beer. A beer with a very special message! This printable beer label kit is the perfect way to break the news to any dad-to-be!
These labels make a fun and tasty statement when you share the news with family, friends, or neighbors. Serve your own custom-labeled beer at your baby shower! Hey, since you're not drinking, more beer for your friends!
• PDF including instructions, labels for the beer, and artwork to cover the carrier (it looks real!), 13.3 MB download
• Carrier reads: "Other news will PALE ALE in comparison."
• Bottle labels: "Our lives will never BEER the same! There's a baby on the way!"
• Bottle caps have printable labels to complete your set!
• You will receive 8 1/2" x 11" US Letter-sized templates, ready to print at home or at your local printer/office supply store.
• You provide your own beer.
• This listing is for a digital download only. No physical item will be shipped.
How to Assemble:
• Follow provided instructions to remove existing beer labels.
• Print labels and carrier art on plain paper or on label paper. See instructions for best practices with printing.
• Trim labels and adhere with double-stick tape, or just adhere the label paper.
• Put the 6-pack on the counter or present in your own special way!
• Snap photos, and tag @committedmoms and #victoryismoms so I can see your announcement and possibly share your photo!
---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~
Your file can be printed at home, or at your local print shop for best quality.
Trim and fold lines are included.
Print on card stock or cover-weight paper.
Use the best print setting possible to get the prettiest card.
Print at "Actual size" or 100% size. Do not scale to fit paper.
©2016, Committed LLC. Your purchase gives you permission to print and gift as many cards as you like! However, you may not share the files or sell files or sell prints under any circumstance. It's not just bad karma, it's punishable by law.