Give the handy baby shower gift that supports mom for years to come!
3 inserts to keep mom's sanity intact for a lifetime!
Includes digital files of the popular Newborn Feeding Tracker, a Sleep Tracker, and a Chore Request Chart. As baby grows, simply remove the back and replace the newborn tracker with one of the included inserts: track sleep and mom's mood, or ask your partner for help with chores/tell them how great they are! Continue to use your tracker to facilitate communication in your family, and to maintain your sanity.
Newborn Feeding Tracker (0-12 months):
With your newborn comes sleep deprivation like you've never experienced. When you think to yourself, "I JUST fed you 10 minutes ago!" the Dry Erase Newborn Feeding Tracker can set you straight.
Sleep Tracker (3-24 months):
Once your baby has made that glorious 6-hour sleep stretch, you might be ready to move on from the Dry Erase Newborn Feeding Tracker. The next stage in baby’s development is their naps! I’ve found that mamas are still quite sleep-deprived despite the longer stretches, and it’s helpful to see at a glance baby’s sleep pattern for the day.
Moreover, being at home with a baby lends itself to a range of moods for yourself! Share with your partner how you’re feeling, and keep communication open. Before the chaos erases all memory of the sweet little moments, be sure to jot down something that made you smile.
Chore Request Chart (0-18 years):
Once you've got this mommy thing down, you might be ready to focus on your house management and your relationship again! Politely request help from your partner, and bolster their confidence by saying something nice to them each day.
How does it work?
Once you purchase, your order confirmation will have a link to download your file.
Print the inserts and explanation card at home, or place on a jump drive and print at your local print shop.
Once you purchase a pdf, you're welcome to print it as many times as you need!
Place in a 5”x7” frame of your choosing, and include a dry erase marker! Attach the explanation card to help your new mama get off to the right start.
- Newborn Feeding Tracker:
- Large space for tracking the last feeding makes it easy to read in a dimly-lit room.
- Note which side you fed last (or mark ounces if bottle-fed).
- Communicate with your partner exactly what you need (a confidence boost, a latte, a break, a shower).
- Sleep Tracker:
- Plenty of lines for naps (even those short, 15-minute ones!)
- Quick snapshot of how you’re doing
- Remember something sweet with the section at the bottom
- Chore Request Chart:
- Keep your relationship strong and your sanity intact by asking for help in a kind way
- Tell your partner something you appreciate about them
What other customers are saying:
"Second time ordering and can't wait to order again soon...A unique gift that is thoughtful, inspirational and supportive." ~Erika Z.
"So pretty, my sister is going to love it!" ~Gladys J.
"Darling. Fast service. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!" ~Vicki R.
"so cute! can't wait to use this!" ~jschilPhoto
"So adorable! I had one sent to my (very pregnant) sister and she loves it! :) Thank you so much!!!" ~Skyler S.
- If I print at home, how does this become dry erase?
- Can these be customized?
- Can I get a refund?
- Can you do a different color scheme to match my nursery?
- Why don’t you sell these fully assembled and packaged?
- Why isn’t it printing right?
- The colors look weird, not at all like my screen.
- Can I put this in a bigger frame?
- My husband wants a spreadsheet for diapers and feeds to share with our pediatrician. Why would I get this?
- I’m exclusively bottle-feeding. Is this only for breastfeeding moms?
Most of all, congratulations on your new bundle! If you’d like to share your late-night feeding shenanigans or naptime drama, please share on social media with the hashtag #victoryismoms