Give the baby shower gift that new moms are raving about! With your newborn comes sleep deprivation like you've never experienced. When you think to yourself, "I JUST fed you 10 minutes ago!" the Dry Erase Newborn Feeding Tracker can set you straight.
***This is a printable version. No physical items will be sent.***
How does it work?
Not only are you writing the last feeding and side, you’re tracking YOUR needs, mama! Being a new mom is super challenging, and ensuring that you’re supported will make life that much easier...for everyone!
Once you purchase, your order confirmation will have a link to download your file.
Print the insert and explanation card at home, or place on a jump drive and print at your local print shop.
Once you purchase a pdf, you're welcome to print it as many times as you need!
Place in a 5”x7” frame of your choosing, and include a dry erase marker! Attach the explanation card to help your new mama get off to the right start.
Whenever baby wakes, write your feed start time (or end time, if that’s how you track), and which side you started on. You can also use the space to mark ounces consumed, if bottle-fed.
If you’re feeling particularly exhausted and leaky, please ask your partner for help by checking a box in the bottom section.
- Large space for tracking the last feeding makes it easy to read in a dimly-lit room.
- Note which side you fed last (or mark ounces if bottle-fed).
- Communicate with your partner exactly what you need (a confidence boost, a latte, a break, a shower).
What other customers are saying:
"Second time ordering and can't wait to order again soon...A unique gift that is thoughtful, inspirational and supportive." ~Erika Z.
"So pretty, my sister is going to love it!" ~Gladys J.
"Darling. Fast service. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!" ~Vicki R.
"so cute! can't wait to use this!" ~jschilPhoto
"So adorable! I had one sent to my (very pregnant) sister and she loves it! :) Thank you so much!!!" ~Skyler S.
Make this the ultimate gift! Grab the Trio for only $10 here.
Purchase the package: Newborn Feeding Tracker, Sleep Tracker, and Chore Request Chart and make this a handy gift for mom for years to come.
As baby grows, simply remove the back and replace the newborn tracker with one of the included inserts: track sleep and mom's mood, or ask your partner for help with chores/tell them how great they are! Continue to use your tracker to facilitate communication in your family, and to maintain your sanity.
- If I print at home, how does this become dry erase?
- Can these be customized?
- Can I get a refund?
- Can you do a different color scheme to match my nursery?
- Why don’t you sell these fully assembled and packaged?
- Why isn’t it printing right?
- The colors look weird, not at all like my screen.
- Can I put this in a bigger frame?
- My husband wants a spreadsheet for diapers and feeds to share with our pediatrician. Why would I get this?
- I’m exclusively bottle-feeding. Is this only for breastfeeding moms?
Most of all, congratulations on your new bundle! If you’d like to share your late-night feeding shenanigans, please share on social media with the hashtag #victoryismoms